November 2, 2009

Nanna's back to visit me!

Nanna's back from Australia to see me. She will be here for 2 whole weeks so Ah Mah can have a break from looking after me. At first I did not recognise Nanna because the last time I saw her I was not even 2 months old. Now that I am bigger I can recognise people so the first time I saw Nanna on this trip I cried. But now I am ok and I enjoy my time with Nanna.

Daddy took some pictures of me, Mummy and Nanna the other day. 3 generations of pretty ladies :)





However, since Nanna is back by herself this time (Gong Gong and Adeline Ee Ee did not come back with her), Mummy and Daddy said that they will still take me home at night so Nanna can rest after taking care of me the whole day.

See me in my pyjamas (I notice that I seem to be wearing this pair of pyjamas in a lot of photos :p) with Daddy's car collection. Remember Daddy, I said I want a red Ferrari? Heheh..



Look at how well I can sit up by myself. Nanna was quite amazed that I am quite steady and don't really need any support as I am only 5 months old.



Mummy couldn't resist being in the photo too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! She's sooooo adorable! I wanna cubit-cubit those little toes ;) Is she on formula or BM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..yes she is very "cubit-able"! :) She is on formula but now slowly introducing her to solids.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin