November 28, 2009

My first trip out of Penang

Yesterday was a public holiday so Mummy and Daddy did not go to work. Since they had the whole day off, they decided to bring me to go and visit Ah Chor in Taiping. Mummy was quite nervous about the packing because this is the first time they have brought me on a long car trip (well, long by their standards! :p) She even packed some of my toys in case I got bored in the car.

As for me, I could sense that we were going "kai-kai" so I was very excited. See me in the car sear before leaving. You can't see it in this picture but the back seat of the car was full of my things! :)



About half way into the journey, I fell asleep, but I immediately woke up when we got to Ah Chor's place. Ah Chor owns a little grocery shop in Kamunting estate. Ah Chor was so happy to see me. It was a surprise to her because Mummy and Daddy did not inform her that we were coming.



Ah Chor's grocery store sells many things, and look what I found! :) I played with the balloon for a while but then Daddy said I cannot play with it anymore because I am too rough. If I accidentally pop the balloon I will get a fright.



I also became the small "tau keh soh", helping Ah Chor to collect money. See I am sitting on top of her desk. I am the boss, don't mess with me! Heheh..



You can see Ah Chor's grocery shop behind Daddy and me. See, many things to buy here!



I also went to watch TV in Ah Chor's room because it was cooler in there with the air-con. Here I am with Mummy.


I had a fun trip overall and slept most of the way home in the car again. Daddy and Mummy, take me again soon ok? :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin