November 20, 2009

Like my hair?

This is how I look in the morning when I first get up. My hair is so "canggih" leh ;) It's like that because Ah Mah ties up my hair in a little pigtail during the day so when Mummy takes it out at night before I sleep, this is the result!
I haven't fully woken up, hence the blur blur face.



Looks like Daddy hasn't fully woken up as well; the pictures are rather blur :p
Now I am starting to wake up.



Soon I am my perky self and I know it's time to go out!



I was so excited that I lunged forward from my sitting position. Good thing Mummy was there to catch me!

3 comments:

  1. oh dear, so much hair and so long!!
    Can Hannah transfers some of her hair to Esrene please? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..definitely would give some to Esrene if she could! :) Really need to go and cut her hair..but her Mummy and Daddy got no time! :p Hopefully during the long weekend (Hari Raya Haji) next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long overdue for a hair cut Maam !!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin