November 23, 2009

Sunday at Gurney Drive

Last Sunday, Daddy and Mummy took me to Gurney Drive for breakfast since I woke up so early (again!). Daddy called Ah Mah, Ah Gong and Tua Kor to join us for breakfast also. It was my first time proper in a coffee shop so I sat like a good girl in my high chair, but it was for about 10 minutes only! Then I started making noise and when nobody wanted to carry me, I suddenly burst into tears!

So Mummy had to stop eating her yummy noodles and carry me and walk around. Later when Ah Mah finished her meal, she carried me and Mummy ate instead. This is why Daddy and Mummy are reluctant to bring me out, I suppose. Sigh. Never mind Mummy and Daddy, I will try harder next time, ok?

After breakfast, we went for a walk along Gurney Drive. We took lots of photos. Here is one of Daddy and I with the nice scenery behind us.



Daddy was playing with me and I was so excited :)



Ah Gong also carried me. A lot of people say I look like Ah Gong. Do you agree?



They also brought my stroller so I sat in my stroller while Mummy took me for a walk.



I like to play with the toys on my stroller. They are so nice and colourful.



Here is a nice shot Daddy took of me.



Mummy likes this photo very much. Jie Jie Pei Yi and I: two pretty little girls!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin