November 28, 2009

My first time at a restaurant

This weekend is turning out to be rather fun! After our trip to Taiping yesterday, this morning I was at home with Mummy as usual since it was a Saturday. Mummy set up a little play-area for me in my room with all my favourite toys. See the big bear bear? Daddy bought that for me when I was a few days old but now only I know how to play with it. The rest of the toys I'm sure you have all seen them before; drum, Pooh, Freddy.



Of all the toys, I think I still like the drum the best. It can make cool sounds when I bang on it. Oops, it has gone upside down in this picture. This is because like Daddy and Mummy say, I am very "chor lor" (rough) with my toys. I not only bang on the drum but I bang the drum on the floor as well. :p



I had a nice long nap in the afternoon (usually I don't sleep so long) so at night Daddy decided to take us for a nice dinner since I would not be sleeping so early. Usually I sleep by 8.00 p.m. He took us to Victoria Station because it would be less crowded than other places (Daddy is still very afraid of H1N1 so I am not allowed to go anywhere with lots of people - I am still waiting to go kai kai at the shopping mall :p).



I was a good girl and sat in my high chair all the way until the end of the meal. Wasn't that clever of me? Before the meal, however, Mummy took me to see the big Christmas tree which was in the restaurant. Isn't it pretty? Daddy wanted me to look at the camera but I was too busy looking at all the pretty ornaments on the tree.



Later we also took a picture outside the restaurant with the big train.



When we got home, barely one hour later (Mummy and Daddy said that was the fastest meal they have ever had at a restaurant :p), I wanted to play with Bear Bear again. See, I am kissing Bear Bear in this picture.



Oops! Now I am biting his nose :)



Haih, so nice to relax after a busy day!



Daddy took some close-up shots of me.



So that was another "first" for me this weekend. Anymore "firsts" tomorrow? Stay tuned for updates! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin