November 16, 2009

Weekend activities

Last Friday, I woke up with a rash all over my body. It was in red patches on my arms, legs, tummy, and back of my neck. Mummy and Daddy were quite alarmed so Mummy and Ah Mah brought me to see Dr Mary before she went to work. Daddy couldn't go because he had to attend court in Bukit Mertajam.

I did not seem sick but Mummy and Daddy said to bring me just in case. When we got to the hospital, I got the 2nd number in queue but the doctor had not arrived yet. So I wanted to play with the mini playground that they had in the pediatric clinic. See me having fun on the little rocking horse. If you look closer you can see the rash on my left leg.



I was quite excited, see my face?



Then Mummy put me on the slide and held me while I slid down. I had lots of fun! :)



So anyway, the doctor said it was just an allergy and prescribed some medicine. I only took one dose of the medicine because the rash was already subsiding at the time.

Later that evening I went for a walk in my stroller. I love that very much too. I like to see what's happening around me.



Look at my "ada gaya" face.



Another activity I like is to sit in my walker. Ah Mah says I am too heavy to carry around all the time nowadays so she puts me in the walker and I can go wherever I want. But she always keeps an eye on me so that I don't go too far or where I can hurt myself. Having said all that, I still like to be carried compared to the stroller and the walker. See, I put my hands out like this when I want to be carried.



Nanna says this is my "aeroplane" pose. Please, someone, carry me!



On Sunday, Nanna had gone home but we still went over to our other house because the plumber was coming to do some repair work. I had a nice long nap (we all did because I woke up at 5.30 am that morning and did not want to sleep :p). After my nap, Mummy read some books to me which Nanna had brought for me from Australia.

See, I like to read books!



Mummy took some pictures with me but her face was sleepy and a bit puffy because she just woke up.



And here is a close-up picture of me :)

6 comments:

  1. Hannah is 5 months plus ??? Here she looks more like 15 months ...............
    She is a real cutie .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little Hannah. Her hair is getting long. Soon you can tie little pigtails with ribbons! Thats what little girls are for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WJ: Haha..yes! But first she needs a trim so that her hair will grow out nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow good girl, can sit so stable now!
    Hope you have figure out the food that cause her allergy.
    Btw, we are adviced not to use baby walker with bb here, cause it will affect their development & there's risk of injury, here got more infor: http://www.mhcs.health.nsw.gov.au/mhcs/publication_pdfs/7585/AHS-7585-ENG.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we were informed about the walker, but for the convenience of mother-in-law, we agreed to it. Hannah likes to be carried everywhere and now that she is getting heavier, it's not so easy! Haha.. But thanks for the concern, we will definitely keep a close eye on her and try to get her interested in other things so she won't need the walker all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe a baby carrier for your MIL? hehehe. I also cant carry Esrene fr long now, heavy, baby carrier help, but a good one like bbjorn or The Ergo Bag.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin