November 24, 2009

Hannah and the Giant Kangaroo

I had a big surprise when I woke up this morning, and when I say big, I literally mean big! Look at what was on the bed to greet me: it was a giant kangaroo with a joey in her pouch!

I was rather in awe of her at first, seeing that she was much bigger than me. I had to look up to see her face.



Nanna wanted to bring her from Australia for me when she came last month but she was too big for Nanna to carry since she was travelling alone. So when Uncle Bob and Aunty Teresita came to Penang last weekend, they brought her along with them for me. Thank you Uncle Bob and Aunty Teresita!

Mummy let me feel how soft her fur was and I rubbed my cheek against hers. Aww..sayang..



Yay! I am happy with Kangaroo and little Joey! :)



Mummy says we are doing the same pose here; both leaning towards one side :)



Oh dear..such a big yawn..I just woke up mah! (notice the hair??)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great Pictures !!! Love them. "Hannah, looks like your hair still stands out against kangaroo and joey's fur"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Hannah says thank you for the BIG present :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin