November 10, 2009

Weekend again!

Mummy bought me a new toy from Tesco the other day. See it in front of me? It's a drum! It's pretty cool because it when I bang on it, lights and music come out and similarly when I spin it round and round or press the little buttons on it.

But look at my antics with my pacifier. Now the pacifier is half-way in my mouth.



I still prefer my fingers though. However I am not prepared to let go the pacifier just yet. So one hand in the mouth and the other hand holding the pacifier.



Now the same hand in the mouth AND holding the pacifer. Heheh..



The next morning I got ready to go to Nanna's place. See how Daddy dressed me up? Pretty or not? :) My hair is getting a little wild (time for a hair cut soon!) so Daddy put on a hair band for me. The hair band came off immediately after this photo session, by the way. I kept pulling it off so Mummy and Daddy said no need to wear it anymore.



Mummy likes this pose of me very much. See my expression? :)



Xiao Ku was making funny faces at me so Daddy could get a nice picture of me smiling. Almost there!



And here it is!



Mummy, Daddy and me. But where's my smile now?? I don't like to share the limelight :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin