September 7, 2009

Which hairstyle is nicer?

My hair is now growing longer, so Mummy and Daddy are able to comb it in different styles when it is wet (when it is dry it's all the same :p) Daddy says he will take me for a haircut when I am four months' old.

Mummy likes to comb the goody-goody look for me. See, I look so "kuai" with my all my hair combed flat. Doesn't my face look so innocent??



Daddy, on the other hand, likes me to have a more punky hairstyle. Look at my Fido Dido hair. Now I look more cheeky :)



Oh well, if all hairstyles also not nice, then just cover it up with a cute hat!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I wish Esrene has so much hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you gel the hair down??? :P
    hahahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida: Yes her hair is nice, but now there's really too much of it so it makes her sweaty when she is hot..will be taking her for a trim soon! :) Don't worry, Esrene's hair will grow in time; for now she is adorable! :)

    YS: Nolar..where got gel?? Haha..it's like that when it's wet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has enough hair for a Professional hairstylist to work on ???? so we are expecting to see Hannah in a new hair style pretty soon...no Fido Dido or cute hat or Gel Down .... What would it be ????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin