September 22, 2009

Hannah and Pooh

Let me introduce you to another good friend of mine, Pooh! He belonged to Mummy before but now she has given him to me. Isn't he cute??



Pooh and I like to play together..see, we are the best of buddies!



And we especially like to watch cartoons on TV! I think we are watching Playhouse Disney in this photo. The show was "My Friends Tigger and Pooh". Pooh is rather vain so he likes to watch himself on TV :)



As you can see, I love Pooh a lot!


P/s: I even have Pooh on my Mamy Poko disposable diapers, can you see it?? Don't tell him though! Hee hee.. :p

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You are 4 months today Hannah....
    Pooh your friend belongs to your Mummy when she was little. Your Nanna kept it all these while and when you were born Nanna brought it back for you all the way from down under( Oz land) where there is no "Pooh" bears but lots of Marsupial like kangaroos and Koala bears...
    Happy B'day again Hannah give us that beautiful smile more...........God Bless

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin