September 16, 2009

Baby Hannah and her Kiwi

My name is Hannah and this is my friend Kiwi. He came all the way from Aunty Jessica in New Zealand. Aunty Jess is Mummy's cousin and she is studying dentistry in Otago. Mummy tells me that Kiwis are famous in New Zealand.



Nanna says I have more hair than Kiwi. Really Nanna? Maybe on my head I have more hair, but Kiwi has hair all over his body...so who actually has more hair? :) Hee hee..

Everyone, say hi to Kiwi!



Kiwi, say hi to everyone! If you want to be my friend, you have to be polite, understand?



I have other toys too, but today I like Kiwi. See my ball has been thrown to the background.



Okay then, that's enough from me and Kiwi for now; we want to go and play. I am getting impatient..see my face? So we'll see you all next time! Goodbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin