September 1, 2009

Sunday faces

It was a long weekend this past weekend because of the Merdeka holiday, so I got to spend a lot of time with Mummy and Daddy. So as usual, out came the cameras!

Here I was on Sunday afternoon after just having my bath:



Later on at Ah Mah's house I was having a nap. Look at my cheeky Daddy; he put my face cloth on my head. Just because I was sleeping so can take funny photos of me :p



In the evening, Daddy and Mummy hosted a pot bless at their house. Look at how they dressed me up. Ah Mah said I look like a little English girl :)



And all these photos were taken earlier before my nap. My happy Sunday faces!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...... she is growing up to be a beautiful young lady......... 14 weeks today WOW..
    I better come and see her soon before I miss out on her growing up........
    Bless you Hannah
    Keep that smiling face Always..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin