September 13, 2009

My happy weekend

I had such a happy weekend yesterday and today.

I played with Frog Frog...



I played with Duck Duck...(looks like I sayang Duck Duck more :p)



I wore a new dress which Aunty Chia Yin gave to Mummy and Daddy before I was born. It's such a pretty dress that Mummy and Daddy wanted to save it for a special occasion, but I might outgrow it by then so they let me wear it first.



I took photos with Mummy (again!). Heheh.



Daddy and Mummy also brought me to makan at Old Town. I was sleeping when we arrived but I woke up half-way through the meal.



I took a photo with Daddy (too many already! :p)



I also took a photo with Pei Yi Jie Jie but I was looking at Daddy's drink...yum yum! Daddy, can I have some?



And I took a photo by myself. I'm looking at something up in the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...


My happy weekend!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, she is SUPER adorable. If only I could cubit (lightly la) her cheeks!

    She looks like a bambolina (doll) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..nice to see you here! I also everyday want to cubit her heheh :) Yes she is a real live "doll" :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin