September 26, 2009

Smile! Part 2

I was in such a good mood yesterday..see my big smile! It was a big smile complete with me sticking out my tongue! Haha..



See my other big smile :)



And my cheeky smile :)



Mummy and Daddy had to go for Uncle Szu Fu's birthday celebration last night. This was taken at the place where they had dinner; Seoul Garden at Gurney Plaza. The food was good so they were smiling too!



Look at all the yummy food..



Mummy and Daddy took a group photo with their friends outside the restaurant. Everyone was smiling because it was a happy occasion.


Big smiles all around! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Excellent pictures Hannah so is your Daddy and Mummy !!!!

    Well Done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tongue-sticking-out picture is SO adorable :P

    And the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin