April 1, 2009

Twitter


There are too many social networking tools on the internet nowadays. Gone are the days of IRC and ICQ when I used to sneak out of bed at night to chat online. Then there was Friendster who has seemed to die a quiet death. Then the recent hype is Facebook. (Do you know that the creator of Facebook is now a billionaire and the number-dunno-wat richest man in America?) In between there were all sorts of things like Tagged, Flickr, MySpace and others which I can't remember their names.

And now there is Twitter. I'm still finding it rather confusing, much like Facebook when I first started using it. Oh well, better keep up with the times. I wouldn't want my kids to say that I am a dinosaur (although I feel like one now!) Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin