April 20, 2009

Babytalk: My new toy

Look at what my Daddy bought for me:




The reason Daddy bought this for me is because he says that since I am born in the year of the Ox of the Chinese Lunar Calendar, I should have a toy cow :) My Mummy thinks it doesn't really look like a cow though, but it doesn't matter because it's cute! It's one of those toys that can't fall down even though you push it over. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, but I think you know what I mean :)

Speaking of oxen and cows, Daddy also calls me "gu beh lat" which means "strong ox" in Hokkien because I am continuing to kick Mummy all over very hard and sometimes poke my elbows and knees (which are becoming quite sharp) into her. But Mummy and Daddy are glad because they want me to be a strong healthy baby.

7 comments:

  1. I know what it's called, it's a bop toy. So, technically you could call it a Bop Cow/Ox. Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..ok..Baby says thank you for the info Aunty Caroline...oops..Jie Jie Caroline..take me to go kai-kai when you come back to Penang ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like "Smiley" rather than a cow.

    Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. Aunty caroline!! I like that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note to readers: Caroline said that she would take Baby kai-kai if Baby can call her Jie-Jie and not Aunty! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh, Don't laugh la Uncle Yuen Thern... I'm going to teach her to call me Jie Jie still... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, i doubt she will ever call u jie jie. And a reminder, dont laugh too loud when u r near the baby, she might just freak out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin