April 6, 2009

Babytalk: I like to move it move it

I'm beginning to grow used to my life inside my Mummy's tummy. My new hobby is exploring my surroundings and I do that with my little hands and feet. I am quite amazed that I can touch and poke and prod Mummy. I hope I'm not causing her too much pain or discomfort because sometimes I get quite near to her rib cage.

I also like to do somersaults and kick Mummy, especially when I'm hungry and again when I am full. When Mummy eats something yummy, I respond by kicking her to let her know I like it too! My Mummy likes to eat spicy food, so maybe I will develop a taste for it when I grow older.

My Mummy and Daddy are quite amused when they see my movements because it causes Mummy's tummy to jump up and down. It's almost as if I am jumping up and down. Sometimes my movements also cause a ripple-like or wave-like effect on Mummy's tummy. Also when I hiccup, Mummy's tummy makes tiny movements.

I'm growing bigger these days, so there's not too much space for me to move around anymore. But I am quite comfortable and warm because I feel protected inside Mummy's tummy. I wonder what the outside world will be like when I am ready to leave this cosy place. I am sure I will not like it that much at first, but will slowly get used to it. After all, I am looking forward to seeing what my Mummy and Daddy look like! All this while I can only hear their voices, especially my Daddy's because he has a very LOUD voice. He likes to talk to me and ask me what I am doing. I wish I could reply him back and tell him I can't wait to come out and see him and Mummy.

Okay, I think I will go back to sleep now. Yawn! I spend most of my time doing that anyway since there's nothing much to do in here! My Mummy needs me to settle down for a while so she can concentrate on doing her work. I'll probably wake up a little later and kick Mummy again so she will know I am hungry! Okay..closing my eyes now..goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Very good.

    Have you got a name yet ?

    Give her a name and talk to her by name .

    Mummy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin