April 21, 2009

Laundry Day

Yesterday I decided to start washing Baby's clothes. Even though the clothes that people had given us had already been washed, we were advised to wash them again, and that definitely goes for the new clothes that we bought from the store as well.

We had earlier bought two types of detergent to wash Baby's clothes so yesterday I tried this one:


It's pink!

It had a really pleasant smell and after the clothes were washed, Baby's clothes smelt like flowers :) I hung them up and they looked so cute because all the clothes were so tiny, especially the little socks and mittens! Unfortunately this morning it was raining cats and dogs and the wind was pretty strong, so I put extra pegs on the clothes in case they fly away.

We also bought this:



At first I thought that this was exclusively for washing "lampin", but upon close inspection of the bottle, I discovered that it could also be used to wash baby clothes. However, the smell is not as nice as Tollyjoy's detergent, so we may just stick to using it for "lampin".

I washed one batch yesterday, so I still have one more to go today. Hopefully the weather clears up nicely today and tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I used to use lux flakes or baby shampoo to wash your clothings. They are gentle to the baby skin.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin