April 23, 2009

Leg cramps

I have had leg cramps 2 nights in a row now, and boy are they painful! Last night was my left leg, and the night before my right leg. I used to wake Hubby up to massage my leg when it happens, but lately I have let him sleep and try to see whether I can endure the pain. I guess if I can "tahan" this pain, I should be able to go through labour pains..haha..

Also, my sister-in-law said to try not to massage the leg when the cramps hit, so as to avoid the veins in the leg popping out. I don't know how far it's true, but better to be safe than sorry right? If that happens, I'm sure that it will not be a pretty sight.

So now I have two sore legs, but the soreness usually disappears in a day or two, so it's nothing to worry about.

2 comments:

  1. don't stretch your legs at night when you sleep (those stretching stunts we normally do when we wake up). it may cause cramps. (based on my own experience larr, no scientific explanation)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya thanks for the tip..I have since learnt that..it's normally when I stretch that it happens. So now I have to remember to try not to stretch when I am sleeping or when I wake up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin