April 30, 2009

Babytalk: Yawn!

My Mummy and Daddy have been attending prenatal classes at Adventist Hospital to prepare for my arrival.

The talks are quite long and I get bored easily even though Mummy and Daddy enjoy listening to those people talking. Like yesterday night, I was moving and squirming all around Mummy's tummy. So boring for me. I prefer it when Mummy goes shopping or watches TV. At least I can hear her voice and also Daddy's voice instead of strangers.

Good thing the classes are over. Tonight Mummy and Daddy are going shopping at Jaya Jusco, yay! They are going to see if they can get some things for me since tonight is Jaya Jusco members' day with special discounts and the store opens until 12 am. Mummy and Daddy want to see if they can get a car seat for me because they haven't bought one yet.

I am getting impatient to come out. But Mummy tells me everyday that I need to wait until the right time so that I will be a strong and healthy baby. I normally respond by sticking my elbows into Mummy's ribs. Sorry Mummy for making you uncomfortable sometimes, but it's uncomfortable for me too! It's very cramped in here, you know. Daddy always marvels how a big baby can fit into such a small space. Daddy, it's just a miracle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin