April 8, 2009

Baby Fats?

Ok.. since my hon has started on the topic of food and pictures taken at local eateries, I am just going to add a little on our sizes... what she has posted was the pictures of the "earlier edition" of our looks & sizes :-) Due to the accumulative effects of our constant reoccurance of symptom "the-Love-of-Snapshots-at-Eateries", in brief, "LSE", we have put on quite a heap of baby fats (just to console myself)... And you can more or less imagine how our up-coming baby is going to look like! Chubby??! Haha...Here are some of our recent photos of LSE in date sequence:



Buffet Dinner at Cititel, Penang
Food Rating: XXX00
Ambience Rating: XXX00
Price: Reasonable... eat all you can for 2hrs plus... oklar:-)




Dinner at Maa Roy (hope I've spelt correctly) Abu Siti Lane
Food Rating: XXXX0
Ambience Rating: XX000
Price: Reasonable... its run by Siamese...




Dinner at one of the "chu char" shops at Sungai Ara (couldn't remember the name)
Food Rating: XXX00
Ambience Rating:XX000
Price: Reasonable.... normal chu-char rate...


As for my hon, she has every reason to put on weight and according to the March of Dimes, a woman who started pregnancy at a normal weight should expect to gain about 25 to 35 pounds over nine months (for those who want to find out more detail, you can click on this link: http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/enoughweight). As for me there are even more reasons to put on: -
1) To accompany her to eat on a regular basis, so when she eats, i eat, we both eat :-)
2) Overjoyed - happy people eventually will have good appetites :-)
3) Doing all the energy consuming housework, so eventually will have to eat more :-)
4) Need to keep assuring my hon that she's still slimmer than me, so have to beat her weight :-)
5) Lots more............. :-)


*(jz joking, in case you don't get it!)*

Well, I guess the reason I've put on weight is just "tam-chia" a.ka. greedy... But somehow somewhere it has to have something to do with the baby and the reason is "Happy" and as i said earlier, "Happy people will have good appetites!" I told my hon that I have to slim down before our baby is due because I want to look good in my very first "father and daughter" photo with our baby to leave her the impression that, "Umm.. my daddy was (hopefully "is") handsome." :-) I don't want her to look at the picture 10 years down the road and make comments like, "My chubby daddy!"


And before I end this post, I just want to let my lovely wife know that no matter how much weight she has gained, to me, she is still the prettiest... and to my baby, daddy is waiting fervently for our first snapshots!



1 comment:

  1. Aiyo..I look so fat in the 2nd pic..it's ok B, to me you are still the most handsome as well so you don't have to worry that you put on weight! :) When Baby comes, I think we both will lose weight running around doing things for her! Haha..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin