March 2, 2011

CNY Photos

This post is a bit belated, but Mummy finally had time to sort out all the photos. We took lots and lots of photos during CNY, from Daddy's camera, from Mummy's camera and a whole lot from Gong Gong's camera too!

This is the "choo char" place outside our house. Nanna and Gong Gong like to come here and eat whenever they are back. Cheap and good :) As usual, I was more interested in the food than in taking photos.



Mummy likes this photo of Daddy and me. I have such a cheeky smile on my face.



Four generations again. I am much bigger than in the last photo the four of us took together.



This is Gong Gong's whole family when they came over to our house. Can you see me? :)



On the first day of CNY, we took a family photo before leaving the house, just like we did last year.



Another family photo in Daddy's uncle's house in Batu Maung:



Mummy also took me to her old piano teacher's house. The teacher asked if I wanted to learn piano and I nodded my head. It sure made her very happy!



Later in the afternoon, we went to Chek Kong Chor's house as there was to be a very exciting event which I had not seen before - lion dance! I was pretty happy to see the lion dance but I did not like the fireworks at all because it was really really loud! Everyone there had to cover their ears when it went off!



This is another big family photo at Chek Kong Chor's house. We took a lot of these photos with Mummy's side of the family. Maybe next year we can do it with Daddy's family too!



On the second day of CNY, we went to Taiping to visit Ah Chor. I was all ready and packed to go with my little bag. Daddy and Mummy found it pretty amusing that I took the bag, even though it was just my toys inside.



On the third day, Daddy and Mummy's friends came over for dinner. Uncle Max brought his niece Arrisha, so I had a little friend to play with.



Nanna, Gong Gong and Ee Ee came over too. We had steamboat for dinner.



On the fourth day, we had dinner at Sea Palace restaurant with Nanna, Gong Gong, Ah Mah, Ah Gong and all of Daddy's sisters and brother. Daddy, Mummy and I wore yellow on that day :)



As you can see, I was very busy with the cutlery on the table.



Hmm...what was I thinking about?



We had "lo yee sang" and at first I just watched everybody doing it. Then I wanted to do it too so Mummy carried me while I "lo".



Hope everybody has a prosperous year of the Rabbit!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin