March 14, 2011

Hannah at the zoo

Daddy and Mummy took me to Taiping Zoo the weekend before last. We went to visit Ah Chor, but before that, we went to the zoo. I was all excited the night before and kept on saying "Zoo, zoo!" Mummy says the last time they took me to the zoo was exactly one year ago in March 2010. I was only 10 months old then and couldn't walk yet. This time would be more fun for me now that I am older and able to appreciate looking at the animals.



There were so many animals to look at. I looked up:



I looked down:



This was one of my favourites: bunny rabbits!



We stopped for a snack - Oreos!



All gone - as you can see, I really enjoyed them :)



Fishes! Oh, the little blue patch at the back of my shirt is so that mosquitoes won't come near me. I told you Mummy and Daddy are now paranoid about mosquito bites.



As you can imagine, it was pretty hot.



Self- taken family picture:



Bye-bye zoo, we'll come again soon!



Lunch time - patiently waiting for my food.



Don't take my picture - Mummy the papparazzi :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin