March 9, 2011

Hannah's Facial Expressions

My mother put some photos of Hannah in one of her Facebook albums entitled "Hannah's Facial Expressions" and some of the captions are quite funny, so thought I would share it here :)


A Day Out


Are we there yet?


No more room in my mouth as yet...


That was entree


Waiting for my Main now


I am still waiting patiently


Still not here...did they think I am satisfied with just the entree?


I am a growing child, I need more


Look what I found, some food...


I am getting impatient now. Long interval between entree and main


I am so hungry I could eat a whole bowl full


The adults are keeping me occupied with tidbits


One bit in


Another bit


Finally my stable food, RICE. See what a mouth full I need

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin