February 28, 2011

Straits Quay

On Saturday night, Mummy and Daddy brought me to have dinner at Straits Quay Mall together with their friends. This was my first time there, and Daddy and Mummy's second time. Aunty Ai Nee brought Kor Kor Darrell as well so I had a little friend to play with.

This dinner was actually for Mummy's belated birthday. Mummy's birthdays are all belated this year :p

We had dinner at this German bistro which I can't remember the name. Before dinner, Mummy took some photos with everyone:


With me!


With Uncle Szu Fu


With Aunty Ai Nee and Aunty Jenny

We also took a family photo but I was grumpy because I wanted to go outside and play!



Check out my expression:



Outside, there was little stage built. See me jumping around!



By the way, today is Nanna's birthday as well. Her actual birthday is 29 February, but since there is no 29 February this year, her birthday is today. Happy birthday Nanna from Mummy and Daddy and me! Hugs and kisses!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin