February 1, 2011

Back for Chinese New Year

Nanna, Gong Gong and Ee Ee are back for Chinese New Year! I got many presents from them, I will tell you about them later.

On Saturday, I went for Jie Jie Isabelle's 4th birthday party. We went to her house and it was nicely decorated with many balloons. I kept wanting to hold all the balloons.



Jie Jie Isabelle got many many toys this year. I gave her a fluffy teddy bear and Mummy and Daddy gave her an ang pow. I am holding the teddy bear (partially hidden in the picture below) and was not really willing to give it to her, but after some coaxing, I let it go.



I was also thrilled to see this - a toy teaset! It kept me entertained for quite a long time while Mummy and Daddy ate their food. Since it was a party, I also got to eat a lot of things which I don't normally get to eat - french fries, ice cream, cake :p



When Nanna and Gong Gong came back, we went kai-kai at one of the shopping malls so they could buy some things. Nanna was saying something funny to me and I laughed and laughed so much.





Gong Gong brought me back this - how typical of a dentist :p He also got me a CD of children's Bible songs but Mummy didn't take a picture as the CD was in the car.



Nanna and Grandpa Noll from Australia bought me this. Mummy told Nanna that I love to "cook" so now I have this lovely teaset of my own. Thank you Nanna and Grandpa Noll!



This is the box which it came in:



I'm really looking forward to this CNY - Ah Gong taught me how to do "Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Na Lai" with my hands, so I am busy practising before the first day of CNY :)

Wishing everyone a very happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin