February 18, 2011

In Changi Airport

I am now in Changi airport waiting for my flight home to Penang. I came this morning to meet clients but since Air Asia's only night flight is at 11 pm, I have been "ronda-ing" around trying to kill time. Good thing Changi has free internet :)

I seemed to have been on somewhat of a blogging hiatus since Hannah was ill and thereafter was Chinese New Year and when I got back to work I was busy with all the backlog of work during my 2 weeks absence. There are probably a few hundred photos taken during Chinese New Year, will find the time to post up some of them soon.

Since I am on a 15 minute limit (I have about 3 minutes left), this is all I am going to write for now.

Will update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin