February 21, 2011

Mummy's 30th

Mummy's wish that I get to celebrate her 30th birthday at home this year came true as I was discharged from the hospital on the afternoon of her birthday. We were all so happy that I could go home at last as the hours seemed to pass by very slowly when we were in the hospital.

This is the cake which Daddy bought for Mummy from Baskin Robbins - cookies and cream flavour. The whole cake was made of ice-cream and not half cake, half ice-cream. I was really excited to see it as I love ice-cream!



Nanna, Gong Gong and Ee Ee were around so we took some family shots at home. Mummy and Daddy look pretty tired as we just came back from the hospital.



And then came the best part! And this is me just being discharged from hospital. Everybody sure "pengsan" if they see me eating ice-cream after just only recovering!



After I had finished, I posed like this. Look at my happy expression and the mess on my face and hands. As you can see, I really enjoyed myself :)



That weekend, Mummy's friends treated her dinner at Straits Quay. They had Mediterranean food for dinner at Agua and thereafter cake at Secret Recipe. Food at Agua was quite good, RM58 nett for set dinner which comes with a glass of wine.



Mummy indeed had a memorable 30th birthday. We hope to celebrate many more birthdays together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin