March 23, 2010

Too many bright lights!

Let me tell you what I did last Sunday. I woke up late, so Mummy and Daddy took me to Tanjung Tokong for brunch. See who I met there? It was Jie Jie Janice, Ee Ku Por's granddaughter, together with her whole family. Mummy took this picture when Daddy asked me to "yang" Jie Jie Janice. I can "yang" people nicely now. So manja hor?



I also took a photo with Ee Ku Por. I am pushing Daddy away because he's not supposed to be in the photo. Haha..just joking Daddy.



After brunch, we went to Cold Storage at Island Plaza to do some shopping. Look at me in the shopping cart..wheee!



I love to see the sights in the supermarket. I keep wanting to get out and touch everything, but Mummy and Daddy don't allow me to. They said they don't have money to pay if I break anything :p



Later in the evening, I went for a ride in my little bicycle near Ah Mah's house.



Check out this face. I do this sometimes when taking pictures. Mummy says it's probably because of the bright light from the camera or from the flash. Mummy and Daddy think that this is a super funny picture but I musn't get into the habit of doing this all the time otherwise it will be very hard to break.



And here it is again:



And again:



Finally...success! Isn't this a nice photo of Daddy and I?



Aahh..relaxing after a long day. I was watching my DVD in the car on the way home, lying on Jie Jie Candice's lap. Daddy's new car has a DVD player which I will point and point to everytime I get in the car. This is also one of my latest antics. I will keep pointing to something I want until someone gives it to me. So anyway, I like to watch my DVD very much. The only problem is, it's the same DVD all the time, so everyone else has to watch it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin