March 8, 2010

Fun at Youth Park

Last weekend I went to Youth Park again. Now that I am bigger, I am able to enjoy myself at the playground more.

I played on the swings (Mummy helped to push me):



I played on the slide:



I played on the rocker thingy shaped like a tortoise :)



I played on the see saw:



And my favourite: I got to play water at the swimming pool! I kept leaning over to touch the water fountains and got myself all wet!



How fun! When can we go again Mummy and Daddy? :)


Oh, and by the way, I went for a haircut after that at a proper hair salon. I was a good girl and did not wriggle around too much and let the uncle cut my hair. Daddy also had his hair cut.



How do I look? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Can see that you love the water Hannah..your Hair Cut Uhmmmm looks like it only keeps the fringe off your eyes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin