March 18, 2010

More swimming photos

Last weekend, Daddy took me swimming again, how fun! We just went to pool downstairs from our house since all my cousins came over for swimming too!

Look at my nice new swimsuit. This was given to me by Aunty Chia Yin's cousin, Aunty Aleen Cheong. Wasn't that nice of her? Mummy tried to get a photo of my new swimsuit but I was too impatient to get into the water. I was already looking towards the pool and smiling and wanting to join my cousins!



Yay, into the water now! I stretched out both my hands and splashed the water around.



Daddy taught me the basics - kick, kick, kick!



Jie Jie Pei Yi just arrived. I was looking at her and asking her to get in the water, quick! Come and join the fun!



Daddy took me to the jacuzzi again too.



See how excited I was! I love the bubbly feeling of the water underneath me.





I love swimming time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin