March 4, 2010

Nine months already

I turned 9 months old on February 26th. Mummy says officially that the time I have been outside in the world is the same that I was inside Mummy's womb (I was born 12 days earlier though).

Anyway, I can do lots of things now that I am 9 months old. I can:

- sit by myself
- crawl on hands and knees
- crawl and then sit up by myself
- stand with support
- "cruise" i.e. move around the room by holding on to things such as furniture
- point to things that I want
- eat almost anything which is not hard or chewy (I have 2 little teeth) - I actually prefer small spoons of rice rather than porridge
- clap my hands
- cross my hands
- put my hands above my head when people say "hands up!"
- recognise words such as flower, bamboo, swimming pool, fan, light, Mummy, Daddy, Ah Mah, Ah Gong and many other words
- say "Deh" for Daddy and "mum-mum" when I want to eat
- call Ah Mah's doggy Xiao Hei (but I only say "Hei")
- pat my chest when people say "pa-pa" (scared)
- shake my head "no no" when I don't want something and nod "yes yes" when I do want something
- wave "bye bye"

These are videos of my latest antics. I am always fascinated by Mummy's and Daddy's mobile phones. Only ocassionally I get to play with them because Mummy and Daddy say that babies shouldn't play with phones so much because of the radiation. I have a few toy phones, though - one of them is even a Blackberry, fu-yoh. Mummy says even she doesn't have one ;)

So anyway, I am at the stage that I like to imitate what I see other people do, so everytime I see Mummy and Daddy say "hello, hello" while holding the phone to their ear, I like to do it too! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin