March 26, 2010

10 months today

Just yesterday, out of the blue, Hubby sent me an email with the title "I still think these are her cutest pics :-)". So out of curiosity I opened the email to find out exactly which photos they were and they were these:



I believe I did post them up before with the title "Hannah and Mummy's dress" :)

That was almost 6 months ago now, when she was 4 months plus. I told Hubby her face at that time was so "bulat" and her hair so spiky.

Today she is 10 months old. Her features have not changed much. Her cheeks are still round, but lesser than when she was smaller. Of course she is louder and more demanding and able to communicate what she wants, her likes and dislikes. She is also much more mobile, resulting in Mummy and Daddy having to have eyes at the back of their heads.



In 2 more months she will be a year old. Our baby is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin