October 11, 2009

Weekend photos

Over the weekend, I wore a new outfit. The shirt that I am wearing was bought by Mummy and Daddy before I was born, but I have not worn it yet. Mummy says I had better wear the shirt before I outgrow it! It says on the front, "Party in my crib" :) The pants belongs to Baby Sarah and was given to Mummy by Aunty Sue. It matches my new shirt. Mummy also bought me a new pair of shoes from Prangin Mall. It was only RM10-00 and again, it matched my new outfit! Don't I look smart in my new clothes? :)

Now that I can turn from my back to my tummy very fast, I do it all the time! So I now have to lie down and play on a mattress on the floor. No more sleeping on the sofa for me. I still make funny expressions after I have successfully turned from my back to my tummy. The problem is, I don't know how to turn back, so I will remain that way until I get tired, then I will shout for someone to come and help me.



We also went down to Ah Mah's house in the evening to celebrate Er Ku and Xiao Ku's birthday (they are twins!). So before we sat down to have yummy steamboat, I went for a walk in my stroller outside Ah Mah's house. I like to grab the colourful toys in the stroller tray. I can also sit up quite well by myself in the stroller.



Happy Hannah!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin