October 25, 2009

Freddy and the budding musician

I can sit up quite well on my own now, so on Saturday I had a good time playing with Freddy the Firefly while posing for pictures! :) As usual, Mummy had me all to herself, so out came the camera :p



This is me playing the piano. I hope to able to play the piano for real like my Mummy when I am older. By the way, this piano belonged to Mummy and Nanna brought it all the way from Australia the last time she came. So it's quite an antique! The whole piano is made from real wood, not like the plastic types that you can find nowadays.



Do I look like a pro?



All that activity made me tired..so it's time for my nap! Zzzzzzz...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I used to have the same piano when I was a kid...one blue and one red!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin