June 24, 2009

My Full Moon

Mummy and Daddy celebrated my full moon last Sunday. My actual day is this Friday but for convenience sake, they decided to do it on the weekend.

The morning of my full moon I woke up and had my milk. As usual I will shout the house down for my milk and scream if I have to wait too long. But I know Mummy and Daddy love me just the same even though I am impatient! Kekeke. Here is Daddy feeding me.



After I drank my milk it was "pang sai" time. See my "pang sai" face. It looks like I'm pretty busy right? I made a big poo after drinking all that milk.



Then Daddy gave me my bath. I've gotten used to having baths by now, but I still don't really like them. Mummy is waiting for the day I can sit up in the bath and splash around with my rubber duckys. Not so soon Mummy.



After my bath Mummy and Daddy dressed me in my new outfit. They bought it long before I was born and had already planned to wear it for me today. Talk about planning ahead. However, the cap is from Aunty Sue. It matched the outfit so Mummy and Daddy wore it for me. Don't I look cheeky all dressed up.



Here is what Daddy and Mummy ordered to give our relatives during the full moon. Ayamas..yummy! It was order 11 boxes get one free.



Here is what was inside the box. Half a roasted chicken, nasi kunyit, chicken curry, two ang ku, two red eggs, pickled ginger and Ayamas special chilli sauce. All the typical full moon goodies. By the way, this box was missing the ang ku, so Daddy took it back to the shop the next day and asked them about it. As a result, we got an extra four ang ku!



I was so tired after we got back home that I fell asleep in my favourite position. Daddy and Mummy think the way I sleep is pretty funny, considering all my different positions. Wait till you see how I was actually sleeping in this photo.



This is it. Daddy and Mummy still don't understand how I can "senget" myself like that. So that is my account of my full moon day. Stay tuned for more updates on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin