June 29, 2009

I can lift my head!

Daddy has read on the internet that small babies like me need "tummy time" so that the babies can learn to strengthen their necks and support their heads. So yesterday morning Daddy and Mummy tried it on me. Mummy said to put a bolster under my arms so that it's easier for me to prop myself up. So here was the first attempt:


Ergh..trying, trying to lift my head!

It was not very successful, to say the least! I was still not used to it yet so after about 5 minutes Daddy and Mummy said we'll try again another time in case my arms and my neck got too tired.


Why do they make me suffer like this?

That night Mummy said to try again, and the result...voila!


Look at me! I can do it!

Daddy and Mummy were super proud of me :) Next time I will show them I can do it without the bolster.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Well done Hannah!
    Try to put her on the firm surface, easier for her. Also if can put her on when she is "nappyless" like after bath. They can move better without clothes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin