June 17, 2009

Mummy, please carry me!

I don't like to lie by myself in my bassinet. Usually Ah Mah will lay me down after I have had my milk and bath and then I need to play by myself while she goes to cook lunch. I will lie quietly for about 5 minutes and then I start to get fidgety.

I like it best when my Daddy carries me after he has fed me. He puts on my favourite music and he dances with me until I fall asleep. I can also easily fall asleep when my Mummy carries me because Daddy says she is more "meaty" than him so it is more comfortable for me to lie on :p. But during the day Ah Mah looks after me while Mummy rests because she is up all night looking after me.

So here I was this morning after my milk and my bath.

My face doesn't look too happy.



See it close up.



I start kicking and waving my hands around.



I open my mouth... and...



Wahhhhhh!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin