June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Yesterday was my Daddy's birthday, so Mummy and Daddy's friends Uncle Steven, Uncle Max, Uncle June Siang, Uncle Kok Hsiang and Aunty Chia Yin came to celebrate with us at our house since Mummy is still not allowed to go out. They have been Daddy's best friends since their school days. They brought a cake and yummy KFC and pizza. Mummy is not allowed to have any as she is still eating confinement food so Mummy ate earlier before they arrived so that she would not be hungry and tempted by all the yummy food!

I was a good girl until about 8.00 pm whereby I woke up and did not want to sleep until 12 midnight. I guess I was excited to see so many friends and I did not want to miss out on the party!



Family photo with Daddy's birthday cake



All Mummy and Daddy's friends plus me!


My Mummy and Daddy's other friends Aunty Jenny and Aunty Ai Nee also came to celebrate with us at our house on Saturday. They also brought a cake and other yummy food.



Mummy and Daddy together with Aunty Ai Nee and Aunty Jenny (I am not in the picture because I was sleeping soundly)



Mummy and Daddy



Daddy and the Sleeping Beauty


I was actually supposed to be born on Sunday (my due date) so there was actually a chance that I could share the same birthday as Daddy. But I couldn't wait that long to come into the world so I came much earlier. But anyway, I am glad that I did so that I can celebrate Daddy's birthday with him and Mummy and all their friends! :)

Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin