June 3, 2009

Lim Hannah, Exclusively...

Hi everyone, this is me, Lim Hannah. I was born at exactly 8.00 a.m. on 26 May 2009. My Mummy says I am a very good girl for not causing her a lot of pain and coming out very quickly. This is a photo taken by the nurses at Adventist Hospital on the day I was born to put on the hospital website:




My Daddy is camera-happy so we have hundreds of photos of me now even though I am only 8 days old. Here are some recent photos going back to the day I was born:


I look like a little Aladdin :)



I was getting ready to be taken to hospital to be pricked...ouch!



I didn't know it yet, so I was still sleeping soundly...



I like to hold the bottle!



I love both Daddy and Mummy (it's just my other mitten cannot be seen)



Me in my bassinet



Lying on the beanbag with my new friend



This is me coming home from the hospital; I look a bit grumpy



The car seat is still a bit too big for me



My favourite pose to sleep in



You can see it clearer now



I seem to have lost my mitten!



All bundled up in the hospital, I am glad I don't sleep like this now



My face is still a bit puffy on the first day



Aww...



The first time I opened my eyes on the first day; I'm looking at Mummy



Mummy and Daddy's friend said that I look like a Russian doll



You know the Russian doll that opens up into many dolls?



I was mostly sleeping on the first day



And sleeping...




Mirror image??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin