May 29, 2011

My first plane ride

My birthday present from Nanna and Gong Gong this year was a plane ride to KL! It was my very first time going on a plane, so they thought it would be good to let me try short distance first. We left on Friday and will be going back to Penang tomorrow. Daddy did not come with us as he had to attend court on Friday and tomorrow as well. As I am already two years old, I had to pay full fare like an adult. Nanna said that if we had taken the flight one day before my birthday rather than one day after, I would only need to pay infant fare :)

We took a Firefly plane from Penang International Airport to Subang airport. It was a little more expensive than Air Asia but definitely more convenient as Subang airport is nearer the city than LCCT. We had to walk along the tarmac to the plane so we managed to take a picture with the plane in the background.



As we got nearer the plane, the sound of the plane was very loud, so I clung tightly to Mummy.



Inside the plane however, I was all smiles again. As you can see, I was pretty excited!



I was sitting by the window seat at first, but then I decided that I liked the aisle seat better, so I swapped with Mummy. However, during take-off and landing, I sat on Mummy's lap in case I got scared. Mummy was also afraid that I would not like the pressure in my ears so she got ready my pacifier and some sweets just in case. But I did not have any trouble with that at all.



Since it was a short flight, there was plenty to keep me occupied. I ate the muffin given on the flight:



I also looked at the magazine:



I drew pictures:



And we arrived! I sat on the trolley while Gong Gong got our bags.



In Kl, we are staying at the Gardens Hotel, and there is a really nice dancing fountain outside. I love to go and see it every day. Here I am trying to catch the water:



I sure am having a lot of fun, and will blog about some of the things I did in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin