May 28, 2011

I am 2!

Another year has passed, and I am now two years old! Mummy and Daddy just had a very small celebration for me this year because Ah Chor just passed away so we decided to keep it only between immediate family.

Evergreen Laurel Hotel was having a promotion for their buffet dinner whereby we got a 25% discount for 10 adults or more and every child below 12 was free with one paying adult. So all my cousins got to eat for free :) The hotel reserved a whole corner for us and even tied colourful helium balloons to the chairs for us. They even gave a free cake, but anyway Daddy and Mummy also bought me a nice Mickey Mouse chocolate cake.



Since I am two this year, I don't need anymore help to blow out the candles on my cake like I did last year, I can do it all by myself!



However, Mummy and Daddy still helped me to cut the cake :)



And I got a kiss on each cheek from both of them!



I can also smile when taking photos now :)



Ah Gong anh Ah Mah also took a photo with me. This was the complimentary cake given by the hotel.



Nanna and Gong Gong took a picture with me as well:



Mummy likes this photo of the three of us very much, 3 generations:



Thank you Daddy and Mummy for a fun birthday!



Oh, by the way, this was my birthday present from Daddy and Mummy - it's a princess tricycle! Daddy even tied a ribbon and balloon on it. Besides this, I also got a musical instrument set from Granpa and Nanna Noll, a Barbie doll from Aunty Sue and some books from Chim Poh Chor. Also, during my birthday dinner, Ah Mah, Ah Gong and all my aunties gave me ang pows. So I got a lot of presents this year. Thanks everyone for making my birthday a special one!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin