May 25, 2011

At the beach

Mummy has been quite busy lately so she doesn't have time to blog about me and my antics :) Nanna and Gong Gong are back for my birthday (it's tomorrow!) and they are quite amazed as to how well I can talk. 3 months ago when they came I could not say half the things I can say now. Nanna says I don't stop talking unless I am asleep! :)

So anyway, last weekend, Daddy took us to The Ship at Batu Ferringhi for lunch and so that I can play on the beach. While waiting for the food, I laid out my napkin nicely on the table.



Happy me!



This is how I wear the napkin so that I don't dirty my shirt.



Bread and butter - one of my favourite foods :)



Ice-cream! My ultimate favourite food :)



We took a family photo but I was grumpy to be interrupted from my ice-cream :p



I brought my beach toys this time around so I had lots of fun playing on the beach. I scooped the sand and poured it in the bucket.



Nice view behind :)



See how well I can scoop!



With a little help from Mummy:



It started to drizzle after that so we had to go home. Take me again soon, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin