May 5, 2011

Dresses from Bangkok

Childrens' clothes in Bangkok are really cheap. When I was at the Platinum mall (it's a fashion mall selling clothes at wholesale prices), I saw really nice dresses for little girls so I had to get at least one for Hannah. I didn't buy any clothes for myself as since it was wholesale, the clothes couldn't be tried on. I don't like to buy things I can't try so I indulged in little girl clothes instead. I also bought a few to be given away as gifts.

This dress I bought was only 250 baht (around RM25.00). If I were to buy it here, it would cost me triple the price.



The dress fits her nicely, so we will save it for her to wear for her 2nd birthday coming soon :)





This other dress I bought from Chatuchak market, and I managed it bargain it down to 180 baht (around RM18.00). The sleeves are a little bit big, so will probably need to alter it a bit.



I thought the two little elephants were pretty cute, and there is also a little pouch for her to put her little "treasures" in :)

3 comments:

  1. She is a super model !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am regular to check every post of this blog as well as its other supportive and knowledgeable informative blog post. I appreciate efforts of owner to deliver such valuable information to people.
    นาฬิกา นำ เข้า

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    เสื้อผ้าเด็ก

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin