June 2, 2011

Aquaria KLCC

Before going to KL, Mummy researched a few places to bring me to visit. However, she did not prefer any place outdoors because it would be too hot and I would probably get cranky so we decided to go to Aquaria KLCC. It is an indoor aquarium and since I love to see fish (usually at Chinese restaurants), Mummy though that I would enjoy it very much.

And I did enjoy it! My eyes opened really wide when I saw all the fish!



And the sharks - look at the teeth :p



We went just at feeding time, so the uncle in the diving suit even waved at me through the aquarium glass :)



Another of my favourites was the giant turtle:



When I saw this, I said "Big mouth!".



It was a fun outing, all in all. Entrance fees are Rm35 for adults and free for kids below 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin