June 15, 2011

Taiping Zoo with my cousins

I have been to Taiping Zoo a few times now, but everytime Daddy says we are going again, I am as excited as ever! We went in the afternoon/evening this time, as we had to wait for Zhen Yi Jie Jie to finish tuition at 1 pm.

When we reached Taiping, we stopped for a late lunch at our usual coffee shop.



There are not many pictures of the animals here, but you can go and see them on Mummy's Facebook once she uploads them. I brought my little umbrella in case the weather was too hot. Check out my pose:



All of us - Ah Mah and Da Ku went too!



As you can see, the weather was really hot, but that didn't stop me from smiling! :)



Mummy says the animals seem to be more active in the afternoon than in the morning as they come out more and are more willing to pose for pictures :) This was the sun bear.



The poor peacock seemed to have lost it's pretty tail feathers.



Camel:



I was getting tired of walking so Daddy put me on his shoulders.



Rhinocerous - I say it as "dinosaurous" :p And I can also say "hipotamus" :) Pity we couldn't see the hippo though as it was submerged under the water.



And the last animal - one of my favourites - elephant!



Goodbye zoo, am looking forward to the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin