June 2, 2011

Other stuff I did in KL

Besides going to Aquaria KLCC, I did other fun stuff in KL as well.

I went swimming in the hotel swimming pool. As you can see, I was really excited!



However, the weather was extremely hot so I couldn't stay for long. Mummy was afraid that I would get heatstroke.



It just so happened that in conjunction with the school holidays, there was an exhibition and kiddie playland display in the Gardens Mall, which was adjoining our hotel. I told Mummy that this was a "big bear-bear"! The bear could turn around while kids sat on it. However, I was a bit scared so I didn't want to sit on the bear.



I preferred this better :)





And this - going through the tunnel while Mummy waited for me on the other side.



I liked this too - it's some sort of a trampoline swimming pool. You can either jump on it or lay down in it.



There was a clown there who made funny balloons for everyone.



I got a nice flower. Unfortunately I couldn't bring it on the plane on the way back. I brought it all the way to the security check point, and the officer told me that I could not take it on the plane. But since I did not make a fuss and quietly handed over the balloon, the nice aunty officer told me I was a very good girl.



Besides the clown, there was also an aunty with a puppet (I called the puppet "baby"). Mummy tells me this aunty is a ventriloquist, but I was so excited and told Mummy "Baby can talk!"



There was also a session where all the kids were given different musical instruments to play along with the aunty playing the guitar. Mine were two egg shakers. I really liked those very much. The nice aunty even let me lead the rhythm of all the other instruments, so I did so (with Mummy's help, of course!)



I really enjoyed my trip very much. Thank you very much Gong Gong and Nanna for a fun holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin