November 22, 2010

Hannah at the beach

Last Wednesday was a public holiday, so Mummy and Daddy took me, Jie Jie Zhen Yi and Jie Jie Candice to the beach! We went to the Hard Rock Hotel beach. The sand was a bit wet because of all the rainy weather lately, but that didn't stop me from having fun!

I had a little bucket of beach toys which Daddy bought for me some time ago, so I was all set for a time of fun at the beach!



Besides playing on the sand, I also enjoyed looking at the sights. I was pointing to the people doing parasailing. Of course, I don't know how to say "parasailing", so I said "fly, fly!"





I also wanted to ride on the horse (I can say "horse"), but Daddy wouldn't let me. It is too dangerous, he said.



Daddy helped us to build a nice sandcastle using my little bucket:



This is how it turned out :)



I was initially playing with the two Jie Jies, but since I am the "little destroyer" (this is what Daddy and Mummy call me), eventually both of them ran away whenever they saw me coming! See this video that Mummy took; she thinks it is quite funny! :)



So in the end, Mummy had to play with me because the two of them kept running away!



Anyhow, it was a lot of fun. It was so much fun that the next day when Daddy and Mummy dropped me at Ah Mah's house on their way to work, I insisted on carrying my bucket of beach toys with me. Maybe just perhaps I could go there again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin