November 12, 2010

Daorae Korean BBQ restaurant

On Deepavali day, Mummy and Daddy were off from work, so Daddy decided to take us to try something new. We went to Daorae Korean BBQ restaurant at Bayan Baru. Daddy had never tried Korean food before and this was only Mummy's second time. We ordered two types of BBQ dishes, pork and chicken, and some sort of pancake.

Besides the main dishes, there were also lots of small dishes with different types of vegetables.
Here is the pork cooking on the grill:



I was very curious to see so many things on the table.





Daddy and Zhen Yi Jie Jie:



This was the pancake with vegetables and seafood which I enjoyed very much. I ate a lot that day, on top of my rice and chicken. The manager was very nice to even cut up the chicken into little pieces for me so I could eat it. And when we left, I got a nice Hello Kitty lollipop! :)



By the way, we had Korean food twice within one week. The second outing will be another blog post. In any case, the verdict is that Mummy and Daddy are not very fond of Korean food in general after tasting it at two restaurants. So looks like we won't be going again for a while. Sigh..no more free lollipops! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin