November 19, 2010

Hannah's new clothes

My grandmother came last weekend and brought Hannah these:



Aren't they lovely? My seventy year old plus grandmother made these herself and did the cross-stitch too! Look at the detail on the dress:



And the smocking:



Hannah trying on the dress; the blue one is still too big for her, but the orange fit her just nicely. It was really sweet of my grandma to make these for her, it reminds me of the time that she used to make clothes for me when I was a little girl. And now she is making them for my own daughter.



This t-shirt was given by my aunt a few months ago when she was back from the Philippines. I had thought of saving it for Christmas or Chinese New Year, but Hannah now knows how to choose her own clothes and the other day she insisted to "wear, wear!". Probably it's for the better too, since she may outgrow it soon. She likes the elephant on the front of the t-shirt and calls it "eh-fan".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin